Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bits of today

A baby peeking at me and my camera over his mother's shoulder.


A pottery bowl from the gallery this morning. I loved the colours in this.


At the plasticine workshop the artist asked if we noticed the variation in a blue sky - lighter at the horizon, most brilliant overhead. He's right.


On the porch of a house by the river.


I love this fence but I have a thing for fleur de lis. The owners of this stone century cottage have done a beautiful job restoring their home. There are echoes of the fence in their handrails to their porch and the hardware on their doors and windows. My goal for the year is to take pictures of this fence in snow and ice and rain, against green green grass and with golden leaves scattered in the background, at sunrise and at sunset. Okay - maybe I am a bit obsessed.


Real live green grass. The snow only retreated on Tuesday. Three days for real growing grass.

No comments: